Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Posh's Closet

Yet another blog peddling our goods.  We have been having a great time starting this new business.   Lots of Diet Coke and late nights.  We even bought a "super awesome deluxe" machine to make life easier.  I am busy cutting out the patterns and going on Subway runs and mom is even busier yelling at me that I am wasting fabric and not cutting precisely.  She is her mother's daughter!

Our reason for starting this venture isn't because we had so much time on our hands...far from the case.  It is because I personally think it is crazy what people charge for doll clothes.  This is difficult because I love my kids American Girl dolls almost as much as they love Justin Bieber!  I want to dress them up as much as they do.  However, I can't with a clear conscience pay $25.00 for an outfit when I don't even spend that on my clothes  (what can I say....I love a sale).  Soooooo.....we started Posh's Closet.   The name derives from my famous parents, David and Victoria Beckham (get it...Posh Spice).  They are the original, not as wealthy, but just as great. 

Mom also wanted to start making these cute flirty aprons that you've all seen for a reasonable price.  So we will be making all sorts of fun things.  We have our stuff for sale at a local boutique in Payson - Trading Talents - and also on Ebay. 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment